This opportunity is open to Wisconsin-based nonprofit or governmental (community) organizations and MCW-based entities hosting eligible learning events. See the RFA for full eligibility criteria.
Funds can only be used for direct project-specific expenses and may not be used for things like salary, lobbying, alcohol, or entertainment. See the RFA for the full list of allowable expenses and funding restrictions.
In addition, AHW funds may not supplant funds or resources otherwise available. Please see AHW Supplanting Criteria (PDF) for details.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through June 30, 2020, or until available funds have been distributed, and are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Below is the recommended timeframe for applying:
- Approximately 90 days prior to event
- Discuss proposed learning event with AHW Program Manager
- Approximately 60 days prior to event
- Submit application for funding determination
- Prior to date of event (pending approval of funding)
- Complete required administrative paperwork
The learning event host organization receiving funds will be required to report the outcomes of the investment through an event outcomes report (within 60 days following the event) and a post-event outcomes report (within six months of the event). See the RFA for full details.